An air vent on the BMW 7 Series (E66) bonnet that enables flow of air directly to the engine compartment is called a BMW 7 Series (E66) hood scoop or a bonnet scoop. If the BMW 7 Series (E66) vent is closed and doesn’t actually carry the air to the engine compartment it serves only a decorative purpose. BMW 7 Series (E66) Window louvers are framed openings in the window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal members for admitting air and light and keeping the rain out. BMW 7 Series (E66) Window louvers can be fitted on to your car window. Window louvers give your car a great stylized look.
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
Jose G. - (Austin, TX)
The fitment is great, the finish is not as good but its all good after prep work. Still a good purchase overall.
Jacob Finley - (St Louis)
Pretty good quality finish, great fit, weave is okay, and it's the only option out there that I know of which explains the high price (-1 star).
Mark F. - (St. Louis, MO)
I am riding this spring with my stock shocks and it feels just right. The spring is not stiff like my previous spring set. Thanks Ilovebodykits
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Jon W. - (Centennial, CO)
I have received my Civic led headlights after 5 days of purchase. Ilovebodykits is doing a good job on getting my stuff quickly and I have already been ordering from them since 2010. The headlight quality is good and easy to install.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.