An air vent on the Aston Martin Volante bonnet that enables flow of air directly to the engine compartment is called a Aston Martin Volante hood scoop or a bonnet scoop. If the Aston Martin Volante vent is closed and doesn’t actually carry the air to the engine compartment it serves only a decorative purpose. Aston Martin Volante Window louvers are framed openings in the window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal members for admitting air and light and keeping the rain out. Aston Martin Volante Window louvers can be fitted on to your car window. Window louvers give your car a great stylized look.
Chris E. - (Kent, Washington)
One of the best quality spacers that I have seen. Great quality and fast shipping
A Cooper - (Victorville, CA)
Headlights flickered.. had to buy relay harness.. other than that they work great.
gary stanford - (Bogota,distrito Espe)
good products and safe ship
Jeremy G. - (Winder,georgia)
Awesome product, especially at when dark!
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Albert W. - (Dallas, TX)
great cat back system with amazing sound
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.