100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Toyota car looks on the outside, using some 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser stylish improvements.
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser emblems and 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
jdm.vip.toy - (Seattle, WA)
Didnt pay attention to the listing.. thought it was authentic. Even though I received my RMA number I ended up deciding to keep the steering wheel. Its actually pretty nice and stronger than expected for a China steering wheel.
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Stephanie - (TN)
WOW.. people high beam me all the time because they think I got the brights on.. haha.. super bright!
Jadon - (Phoenix,arizona)
Great product, very smooth unlike some bodykits, my body guy was amazed on the product said will have it done sooner than thought, I did tho however have to drill 2 holes where the side markers go, but easy enough, everything else matched up and fit perfect to all the body lines very easy do it yourself. Amazing kit very pleased
Cordaro Stewart - (Cleveland,ohio)
The fitment of these talights, I give it 8.5/10 they look great. And were easy to install. They are nice and bright and the chrome finish looks amazing on my mercedes.
Eric L. - (bastrop, TX)
I got my Drifter Cobalt kit about 2 weeks ago and I am almost done with the installation (by myself). The front and side fitted alrite w/ some trimming. The rear needed more work but it is expected from a fiberglass kit.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.