You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Toyota car looks on the outside, using some 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser stylish improvements.
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser emblems and 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
Anthony W. - (Piscataway, NJ)
Fast shipping seats look great will definitely be purchasing more items
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Ilyes, C - (Roanoke, VA)
very good quality spoiler - body shop said it was easy to put on. I will order my body kit and hood soon! THX
Jose G. - (Austin, TX)
The fitment is great, the finish is not as good but its all good after prep work. Still a good purchase overall.
Willy G. - (Atlanta GA)
This is my second set of spring for my GTR. I used to ride with Eibach but the front height is higher than my rear. Swift spring rides perfect. The height is even so my car dont look like a drag race car anymore. lol Anyways. I love this purchase
Joe W. - (Fremont, CA)
Great kit! Very good prices
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.