100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 2002 Suzuki Aerio car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Suzuki car looks on the outside, using some 2002 Suzuki Aerio exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 2002 Suzuki Aerio stylish improvements.
2002 Suzuki Aerio Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 2002 Suzuki Aerio upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 2002 Suzuki Aerio body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 2002 Suzuki Aerio rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 2002 Suzuki Aerio emblems and 2002 Suzuki Aerio grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 2002 Suzuki Aerio car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 2002 Suzuki Aerio exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
Chance Sitandon - (Kent,washington)
This straight pipe is very nice. I bought 1 myself for me 85 Corolla and it sounds really nice also. I don't use the silencer as much but besides that everythings nice. I'm 15 right now and I'm trying to get somewhere with my 85 Corolla that me dad loaned to me. They straight pipe I bought just killed it. Its really awesome!
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
C Hayden - (Riverside, CA)
Amazing deal.. darn good product. SIGNIFICANTLY brighter. Only hiccup was a bad ballast which was replaced - replacement left the same day I called in.
Marcus S. - (Staunton, VA)
Super nice fender add on, great quality pieces
JMendez - (Miami, FL)
Just like the real Nardi Corn, just a whole lot less expensive! Happy with my purchase!
Ilyes, C - (Roanoke, VA)
very good quality spoiler - body shop said it was easy to put on. I will order my body kit and hood soon! THX
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.