100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 1970 Pontiac GTO car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Pontiac car looks on the outside, using some 1970 Pontiac GTO exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 1970 Pontiac GTO stylish improvements.
1970 Pontiac GTO Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 1970 Pontiac GTO upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 1970 Pontiac GTO body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 1970 Pontiac GTO rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 1970 Pontiac GTO emblems and 1970 Pontiac GTO grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 1970 Pontiac GTO car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 1970 Pontiac GTO exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
Henry E. - (CORONA CALIFORNIA)
Nice kit- the quality is decent
r7yami - (McKinney, TX)
The seats look great and got here sooner than expected. They look nearly identical to the Recaro seats, but not quite the same quality. You get what you pay for. Very pleased with the transaction.
Frank S. - (Ontario, CA)
I have the full H&R set up on my car and I love the quality of the parts. I have sold my Eibach springs to get the H&R coilover and I know my decision is right! Thanks Ilovebodykits
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.