100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Oldsmobile car looks on the outside, using some 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero stylish improvements.
1986 Oldsmobile Fiero Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero emblems and 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 1986 Oldsmobile Fiero exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Josh A. - (Hayward, CA)
great coilover suspension for the price i paid. car rides better than my old tokico set up.
Jeremy G. - (Winder,georgia)
Awesome product, especially at when dark!
Robie M. - (Corona,california)
Jack D. - (Austin, TX)
my car sounds aggressive with this exhaust n i felt the acceleration is smoother n more power when the vtec kicks
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.