You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
100% Brand New In Original Box Never Been Used
Made in Japan
Great Way to Customize Your Vehicle
Easy To Apply
Made to Use on All Lightings
Anytime that you want to improve the look of what you’re driving, you can’t just go out to the store and buy a new car, unless you’re loaded. Provided that you aren’t, like most people, you’ll need to freshen up the look of your current 2004 Chevrolet Impala car instead. Since most attention by others is paid to how your Chevrolet car looks on the outside, using some 2004 Chevrolet Impala exterior accessories to alter your car’s appearance can result in some 2004 Chevrolet Impala stylish improvements.
2004 Chevrolet Impala Exterior accessories can include a wide range of aftermarket 2004 Chevrolet Impala upgrades, including extensive overhaul pieces such as 2004 Chevrolet Impala body kits, and less invasive ones such as putting on a new 2004 Chevrolet Impala rear spoiler. For more minor improvements, items such as 2004 Chevrolet Impala emblems and 2004 Chevrolet Impala grilles can be replaced, and even the casings for car’s headlights and tail lights can be altered at your convenience (especially if they’re suffering from yellowing over the years). When you want your 2004 Chevrolet Impala car to look its best, all it takes is some creativity and a few 2004 Chevrolet Impala exterior accessories for your car to make it happen.
Eric L. - (bastrop, TX)
I got my Drifter Cobalt kit about 2 weeks ago and I am almost done with the installation (by myself). The front and side fitted alrite w/ some trimming. The rear needed more work but it is expected from a fiberglass kit.
Edgar G - (Edgeley, ND)
Easy to install, very well manufactured product.
Grey Nebker - (Boise,idaho)
Was a little worried about getting this exhaust because of the amazing price, but was really surprised. Shipping was fast. less than a week. Install was easy, bolted right up, everything where it's supposed to be. Looks really good on my car and sounds great. Nice deep sound, not buzzy. Loud but not TOO loud. Noticed the power increase immediately. Really good exhaust for those of us on a tight budget.
Jack F. - (New York, NY)
Took me 1 month to make up my mind to purchase this kit. I am glad that I bought it. Great quality for the price and I get so much attention from everyone who passes me by.
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
George J. - (Urbana, IL)
Perfect fit on to my FRS. shipping took a little long since it was truck freight but you guys have explained to me prior purchase. Very professional seller. Thank you
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.